This video shows you how to add and view facilities calendars that have been created for scheduling of ICCSD rooms and facilities within Google Calendar. For step-by-step instructions, look below the video.
- Go to your ICCSD Google Calendar at http://calendar.google.com
- On the left-hand side of the page, click the drop-down arrow next to “Other Calendars” and then click “Browse Interesting Calendars”
- Click the “More” button, then click the “Resources for iccsd.k12.ia.us” link
- Click “Subscribe” to the right of any facility calendar you’d like to add.
- When you’re finished adding calendars, click the “Back to Calendar” link toward the top of the page
- All of the calendars you added will be active, which may clutter your calendar view. Under “My Calendars” on the right-hand side of the page, click each calendar once to turn it off.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll just need to click a facilities calendar to see what’s scheduled for that facility.