In advance of winter break, I wanted to share a handful of dates when we’ll have network maintenance that will affect network, wireless, and/or internet availability within the district during the break.
January 2nd, 2018
- Switch maintenance at Liberty High and Northwest Junior High will cause network disruptions in those buildings between 6 AM and 8 AM. Network and internet services may be unavailable during this time period.
- Further work will be done throughout the day in the following buildings, but we do not expect the work to result in network outages or downtime: Alexander ES, West HS, Liberty HS, Educational Services Center, South East JH, and North Central JH.
January 3rd, 2018
- Fiber and switch upgrades at City High will cause network disruptions between 6 AM and 7:30 AM. Network and internet services may be unavailable during this time period.
- Fiber upgrades at Liberty High will cause network disruptions between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM. Network and internet services may be unavailable during this time period.
- UPS maintenance at the Educational Services Center will take place between 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM. This service may cause service disruptions, although we expect any impacts to be limited to a very small portion of this time period.
January 4th, 2018
- Wireless controller upgrades and testing will take place beginning at 6 AM and lasting potentially throughout the day. This work will affect the entire district. During this time, the ICCSD Guest network will continue to be available with only momentary interruptions, but the ICCSD_Secure wireless network may be unavailable for some or all of the maintenance window. Wired network connections will work without issue during this time period.