Digital Promise, one of ICCSD’s partners on research projects and initiatives related to computational thinking, data interoperability, and learner variability, has released a call for applications for the next cohort of opens in a new windowHP Teaching Fellows. The HP Teaching Fellows program supports elementary and secondary school educators who demonstrate opens in a new windowpowerful teaching and learning with technology. Ideal candidates design authentic, personally relevant lessons that challenge students and encourage collaboration.
The program provides educators the opportunity to:
- Bring visibility to best practices happening within their school and district
- Share thought leadership at national conferences and in various publications
- Build community with innovative educators across the United States and Canada
- Share and learn best practices with their peers and experts at Digital Promise
- Earn micro-credentials for free
- Experiment with new tech tools in their classrooms
There is no fee to apply or participate in HP Teaching Fellows. For priority consideration, educators should apply by Sunday, November 17 at: opens in a new windowhttp://go.pardot.com/e/414542/2PC5m5W/5dwzzn/993837131?h=zUfL4fzaio1ANLM0VOULmtSD4tlkVogIhWkFwnqEnfs
Teachers or administrators with questions about the Fellowship can contact Stefani Pautz Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan Pattenhouse at email@example.com. If you would like ICCSD assistance with your application, please contact Beth Nelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.