The video below walks you through the process of creating calendar events and meeting invitations using Google Calendar. Step-by-step instructions are available below the video.
Step-by-Step Instructions (Basic Event)
- Log in to your ICCSD Google Calendar at http://calendar.google.com
- Click anywhere in your calendar to create an event; you can drag the box that appears to set the length of the event.
- Enter an event title, and then click the “Create” button
Step-by-Step Instructions (Detailed Event and/or Meeting Invite)
- Follow steps 1-2 above, and then click “Edit Event”
- Modify any relevant event details, such as Location, Description, Notifications, or Visibility.
- If this is a meeting invite, enter participants’ email addresses in the “Guests” field. If guests already exist in your contacts, just just need to start typing a guest’s name and can then select it from the list that appears.
- After inviting guests, you can use the “Guests can” checkboxes to choose whether guests can modify the event, invite others, or see the guest list.